In using this offering services, Navdeep Resort referred as HOTEL and you (The User) is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. The HOTEL reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the Online RESERVATION or PAYMENT for booking of Rooms in HOTEL.
All products/services and information displayed on www.navdeepresort.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for booking of room/s constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. HOTEL reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the HOTEL shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID having address issued by Government has to be presented by every person above the age of 18 staying / check in at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar, Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the online services BOOKING OF ROOMS AND OR ONLINE PAYMENTS you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of Services are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Merchant.
- The Merchant reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the Merchant, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. NAVDEEP RESORT MANAGEMENT will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of Bookings once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by the NAVDEEP RESORTS for rebooking shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by HOTEL, its service providers, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. HOTEL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the HOTEL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of HOTEL. Online BOOKINGS and / or other online PAYMENTS facilities without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The RESORT will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of any of the service enablers. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) /online BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS are at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of RESORT is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The RESORT its device providers, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. The RESORT does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although the RESORT'S current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- Hon. High Court of Ahmedabad, Gujarat State - shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.